Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hello Peeps

Hello..
Its me Isaac Hamzah..not again..
hehehe
I just wanna blog again coz i know my aunt is kinda lazy to blog..
as her life gets way too personal.ya she's feeling superstar for now.
And keeping some stuff low profile.
You wanna know any of her secrets?
You can ask ME!!


But for now, i only can tell you that someone (my aunt ehem ehem) is super duper jealous.
Coz aunty only save 3 pics of him on her hp..and she got over 200 pics of me..alone!! on her hp
Im the main contender. But i will still be no 1..not him!
He did admit, He lost to me..Coz im cute and im still my aunt's sweetheart..

Like what aunty did blog about me turning 1..but..
She didnt blog or update about my birthday celebration at CCK..
We,the december babies... Aunty, Aunty Nana and ME!! yes..share a cake..
thanks uncle roy for the yummy cake..
Actually it was for me alone..but Aunty wanna join in..Hers will be on the 24..and Aunty Nana bday is on 22..so why not..
They got me Lego Duplo..(aunty idea)
and for aunty..she got..
nono not the 1:7 F1 Ferrari Remote Control Car..(i will break it if she has it. Coz i love cars 2)
aunty yana and uncle roy got her the mp3 speakers.
oh i shall wait for aunty to get a job and then i will ask for present..
im eyeing on this toy car..pic below..hahahaha...


I love birthday. Coz i get whatever i want..
I indulge myself with food and ice creams.. yummy..and cake!!!!hmm my fav..especially swensens cake.
And that will be the day, every1 in the house give me undivided attention..
I was so tired, that i fall asleep in less than 2 mins..

Enjoy the pics..

and to aunty hanis moon.. hehehe..my aunt love me more than u..hahaha..jealous??


i want this!!Aunty get for me pls..
she said im an angel when i sleep..
u decide
hahahaha..look..she only get half the attention..

the december babies...
erm, aneesa is november baby..
sorry..


she's trying to stop me from touching the candle


hehehe, its my bday party!!
i hear from my cousins my uncle got me a swensens cake..hehe

i told u..i can walk!!


uncle roy scolded me i guess..
coz i finish up their ice cream.. :'(

hahahaha..no la..
im juz tired, the food and all make me sleepy..

its actually my pram, but they take off the seat so i can push it around

i know i look cool with this hairstyle..
but wen is aunty yana gonna treat me ice cream??


bluek aunty hanis..
today is my bday...

Uncle Roy bday party..
they called me giant..coz im bigger than my cousin..
she's older than me by 1 mth..

note..
since the first day..till today..
im bigger than aneesah..
ignore the tummy..
i follow my dad, uncle roy and uncle busu..

aneesah..join us when u free ok..
will call u if we at bedok for supper..
u shud try the subsuka.or maybe the roti john cheese..

and remember dont sneak out of the hse to talk to a cat..

ok guys..enuff for today..aunty wants her blog back..
will update maybe when i meet her after holiday.. (im going off to klang this friday till tuesday)
with the rest except her..boohoo..nobody to bully!!


xoxoxoxo







***************** im bored...(corinna)

No comments: