Friday, December 19, 2008

BYE!!!

Farrah left singapore to hong kong at 1.30pm just now..and will be back on my bday..
and me??
i will be going away in 3hrs time..
its a last min trip..and i hope to make full use of it..
i know it was abit chaos earlier..but god ans my prayers..
I think i badly need this trip..
i just need to heal the wound..i need time, and i need to just leave everything..
im packing my stuff now

ana..
we will meet you once both of us are back in singapore...

im gonna miss isaac so much...
oh ya.. i saw this lv charm keychain that cost me $560..im in love with it..

i guess im gonna miss liverpool vs arsenal..
but i dont mind..
ALL HAIL ARSENAL...

Damian... our bet still on..
hahahahaha..

i cant deny..i cry myself to sleep..
something i hate..
im not sleeping tonight..

Mil.. now its getting complicated than ever when your mum text me..
i respect her. so ill just let it be that way..sometimes i dont understand..
but i dont think i deserve to be punish for some1 else mistake..
maybe one day i will understand.. let it just be a mystery why..
once again.. i give up..

No comments: