Monday, December 15, 2008

I HATE THIS PART!!

its been 40hrs..since u last text me..
40 long hours..i wonder if you are alive and all..but hey..
i know you are still alive and in one piece..there..
u are always online..i have no idea where are you..
but u keep changing ur status update on facebook..that i know that what you are doing..but do you think its enuff for me??

i told myself not to cry..no no dont cry..
maybe u dont wish to call me coz i lost my voice..so u want me to save my voice..maybe..i dunno... or are you out with her?? ok i gave up...

i resorted to listening to ur songs and ya videos..coz i really miss u like so much..

i dunno what i did wrong..seriously..at this moment im wondering what i did that u got so mad at me, and wanna go silent.. i didnt have any stupid chats on facebook..and all...haiz.. if u are mad at me coz i put my facebook that im married to a girl, and we 2 (eileen and me) wanna elope with farrah to paris and shop till we drop and check out hot boys...im sorry..seriously..if thats the reason (i got a strong feeling it is) then im really sorry..its just some girly talk.. and u know me...i really hope u do...

all this while i accept that at times u are super busy with ur work..that we can hardly talk or spend time, but for u got to missing for 40 hours... i think i had enuff and giving up.. i tried my best to understand..but sometimes..i hope u can do ur part.. i miss u so much..but..my 2 girlfriends tell me, to give up...i dont wish to do that..coz i really thot we are strong enough to go thru this journey...i know it gonna be very bumpy rollercoaster ride..and im already ready..but this keep happening..from 28 hrs..now its 40 hrs..how long can i take it..i have no idea..

now im like thinking about my sis and isaac..divert my attention to them..oh god..how i miss isaac... haiz...
i giving up on love...
hmmmm 8 more days to my bday..i wish..i have a good and happy life..let it be simple..but as long im happy and so is everybody that i love..

Farrah, pls bring me along to hongkong..ya..i dun mind hiding in ur luggage..hahaha
thanks for this 5 wonderful days!!!! all we did is shop and eat..and break things..hahahahahahaha....

i hate having this stupid asthma attack...i cant breathe...argh..
im not blaming the ciggies..ciggies are my best friend!!!
and i sound like a guy..omg...hahaha..



I Hate This Part - Pussycat Dolls

No comments: