Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Holidays

Greeting!!!!
i didnt really celebrate my bday..
coz im like on the highway..journey home!!!
hey check out my new hair..




thanks for the bday wishes....
i will post all the names wen i got time..
now im fixing the ferrari that ana got me as a bday present!!!!!!!
THANKS ANA....
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUMPS!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL POST THE PICS TOO..ONCE IM DONE WITH EVERYTHING....
not forgetting pics while im having my holiday..


how much i miss mil...
i know... and believe this is already fated...
im taking baby steps to get up and move forward...

how dumb blonde i can be...
i went to tell farrah wat i got for her for her bday...wth...
it just slip out frm my mouth...haiz

i got a handbag, a ferrari f50, mp3 speakers..
more to come...hehehehe

missing isaac so much...

happy holidays ppl!!!!
take care...


ALL HAIL ARSENAL!!!!!
I MISS FABREGAS!!!
MY SWEET BF!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON RAMSEY!!!!
I LOVE U AFTER THE REST.......
HAHAHAHA..
DO UR BEST FOR THE MATCH..

GOO ARSENAL!!
1-NIL!! FOR NOW..MORE TO COME

No comments: