Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Farrah Faith!!!

HAPPY BDAY GILER!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU..
YEAY!!!! NOW WE ARE 20...
u know how much i treasure u..
wish u all the best in life..
sorry i always irritate u like crazy.. U knw i love doing that..haha
but babe, u know im always here for u...
so smile always...
and ya...i know u r enjoying ur time right by staring at that dumb hot boy of urs..wakakaka

and happy belated bday to Eqa!!!
hahaha..
after 7 mths of nt meeting..
and when we met..
we are back crazy!!!
i love my hair!!!!!
next week or so..
we go town..
and go for hair extension again...
this time, i wanna try pink...wakakakakaka
u can carry on with purple...




my lg viewty is giving me problem..
im sending it this monday...
and jealous with bro in law..
he got himself lg renoir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haiz..heart pain!!!



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
AND HAPPY HOLS HUMAN!!!!
WAKAKAKAKAKA

i miss my nephew so much!!!!!

No comments: