Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dont mess ard with me

im very pissed and feel like punching some1 after reading avante's inbox...
seriously...
that some have to stop all this nonsense before i start taking actions...
all i cud think abt is to elope to somewhere..maybe ard europe with avante...
he needs a clear mind NOW!!!!!!
i swear...mess ard with him, u gotta go thru me...
mark my words before things get ugly....
so dont mess ard with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 freaking days of spending endless time with him, only today i check his hp..coz i have the habit of hiding his phone..and he cant leave me till he find his hp...
i swear its one of the biggest mistake..but hey..i learn something new...
i knw who u r...stop doing all this...

to any girls out there..if u wanna avante, u gotta go thru me..and if u fail my test..
u can get out that bloody min...
TTYN

No comments: