Monday, March 02, 2009

Done with showing off my Arsenal jersey to avante

had fun on friday..
movie outing with avante..
i force him not to drive his car..
i swear it was a big mistake..coz he cant stop nagging..
abt the journey, and the weather kinda hot, and we gotta wait under the sun for the bus..
Damn...i did punch him...wakakakakaka..
and the best part when we bought starbucks..he with his own extraordinary drink..
the barista was like, HUH??????
and i juz laugh..looking at her reaction..
omg!!!

after movie, ya..we watch hes just not that into u..
he gotta go home..some family meeting..
so i went kelantan to fetch isaac..(not kelantan,kelantan msia ok)
and went out with my sis and bro in law...
he's such a hyper...
he had bruises here and there..coz he kept bumpping into things...hahahaha...

saturday another boring day..without him..and i had migraine..fuck!!!

yesterday went to cck..
its like so fun la...everyones present..and isaac..he love bitting my finger..i swear its so painful..
he likes to see me shouting..hahaha

today..woke up..i saw my parcel..yeay my arsenal jersey!!!!!!!!!!
and i met avante...he bought delifrance for me... (but my dad finish it) sorry syg..
and its really coincidence..he wore his liverpool tee..and im wearing my arsenal jersey...done with showing off..
he asked me why i didnt get the navy colour jersey..but who cares..i want my home jersey!!!!
he mintak wat so call my JACKET!!!!!
yes he gave his jacket...hehehehehe..but he asked back coz its freezing out there....
alamak..i swear, i hvnt wash it for like days...mesti bau masam..eeeee (wakakaka)
dear dont wear it to sleep ok...later u got addicted to my masam smell hw..wakakakaka

oh ya...13 more days..i got a date with avante and wawa and the rest!!!!!
MEETING WAT WE CALL OUR KEKASIH HATI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

aurora!!!! yang pernah...

funny right, we even have the same ringtone... aurora...

ok la...off to no where...wait...now here...
argh im bored....missing avante..but i juz met him...

WOIT FARRAH!!!!!TMR WE MEET....GUA RINDU KAMU LOR!!!!!!!

ps:pray hard i got the job tmr...
i want more arsenal jersey!!!!!!!!!

No comments: