Friday, February 13, 2009

Hmm...

Im losing my voice again!!!
cant stop coughing.. on and off fever..
flu..and difficulties breathing..

BUT

i miss avante right now..he's gone for 2 full days..
and thank god i still can call him for a while..
seriously i have to stop this...no seriously he have to stop going for short trip to msia and leave me alone like this for days..Come back soon...

and guess what!!!!
he loves isaac more than me..they are like besties...
isaac kiss and salam him..and when i asked isaac to kiss me..isaac juz ignore...
i was like, patience hanis!!! its ok..isaac love u more
he pass me his ralph lauren sweater.. so sweet..been wearing it this past 2 days..

gonna spend vday with farrah and isaac..hahaha..SINGLES ONLY!!
so no spore flyer....haiz...

i miss my nenek!!!!!!!

No comments: