Sunday, February 15, 2009

39 days and 12 hrs to f1!!!!!yeay!!!! random

on friday night.. i sneak out of the hse for 1 hr..just to meet him..booyaaa...wakakaka..
no i told my parents im going to 7E for a while..yes...me and avante went to 7E to grab some stuff to munch and chill in the car...
he look super tired...yup, reached home, didnt get a chance to change and zoom...of to send his uncle to work and meet me...hahahaha..
yes i miss him!! so i was like a super big badak jumping ard!!!
we chill and talk..again when we meet we are just fine..no fighting..only on the phone..pfft..sort otak..

avante juz give told me he might fetch me frm farrah's place coz im with isaac..if im alone, he wont disturb me...wahhhh... (feeling jealous here)

saturday... isaac and me the first to arrive...swim for almost 3 hrs if im not wrong..
when he's angry at farrah, he will be very violent and start attacking me...he pinch and bite me..
i was in pain...but its funny..so brave that he decided to jump into the pool alone...

i had fun..but i miss a chance to meet some1..coz avante gotta fetch his dad at 10pm..so we were like in a hurry...2 years i waited to meet this human..but sadly i didnt get to meet him...pffttt next time, need to plan properly with farrah's bro...wakakakakaka...

i left isaac with avante for good 10 mins coz i need to go to the bank..wakakaka
this is wat i asked avante...

me: u, isaac panjat2 tak bila i tk de??
avante: no he juz sit and his back face me...i did try to talk to him but he ignore..he juz to himself..
me:serious???wow!!!! not even play with the steering??
avante: not at all..he juz hug ur drink and his milk bottle..

i juz laugh!!wakakakaka...coz wen im in the car isaac is alil bit hyper..mybe isaac not used to avante yet..and he juz woke up when i left him..so ya..


the car ride home felt so fast...and when avante send me home, he asked me for his jacket back..
and of coz..my bro in law told my dad abt avante..n i got a long nagging...haiz...
thanks alot!!!

i wanna meet him if possible now coz im bored...nah..guess im gonna sleep soon...coz im super duper bored to death at home!!!!!!!!!!!

all i know...yesterday was da bomb...wakakakaka..farrah hang on there!!!!

wow!!!! 39days and 12 hrs to f1!!!!yipee

No comments: