Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ignore!

seriously before anybody start messing around with me..
i have something to tell..
i have no tolerance with ppl who dont know the meaning of RESPECT!!!!
So dila in disguise.. 10 points for u.. coz u show the whole world.. u dont know the meaning of respect.. (i so love this kind of attitude..it shows they cant go far in almost anything)

Thank god it was avante who replied to her tag..
Avante was pissed off..
and wonder who the hell is dila..
and funny thing is..Avante dont know anybody by the name of Dila..

i told farrah while we were on the way to simpang..
farrah was like, juz tell this dila la..the fact abt avante..
Avante is a gay...and he drive a Hyundai PINK Avante...
So dila u want his hp no?? who knows u love Pink colour!!!
But to bad..he's not in spore...after sending me home last night..
He got to go for a business trip...and wont be home for some time..and i miss him..
He's my best friend..

oh ya..
he appreciate the gift i gave him..
I can see thru his eyes...hehe i was like a happy lil girl.. coz i make him happy...
jumping around..till he gotta cool me down.. is the thot that count afterall..
he laugh when he saw me wearing my ferrari tee..its super big...haha..
he wants me to change the way i talk and behave..coz im the rough type of person..
haziq was like laughing when he heard our convo..

things seem to be perfect for now..
and the best thing was that he gave me a nightmare telling me, if we happened to get married..(something which i dun think i want..)
he gonna stay home and be house husband..but expect me to buy him a aston martin..
mak datuk...and gonna send my kids abroad when they turn 1...omg..i was like, ok bye..no worry u are not in the list..i dont wish to have a husband like u...

and seriously last nite i cudnt sleep..i even thot i talk to my mum..when i woke up ard 3ish i called my dad to ask abt my mum..my dad told me that my mum is still at work!!!!!!!!!!! i thot i saw and talk to her ard 1pm when i went to toilet...

i swear i freak out..5 mins later my dad reached home..he asked if im ok or not..i juz told him im alrite maybe its juz a dream..argh!!!! Now i cant sleep..

so mr PINK avante...come back soon..ur lesbian friend here miss u...and u need to layan me coz i cant sleep...
forget abt ur biz, im more important.. :P

AND GONNA MISS BAMBAM ISAAC!!!!!!
Take care aites syg...Aunty Ferranis gonna miss u...
Nw im jealous..he's going KL!!!

my kl frens... i miss u guys!!!

ps: byk nyer org i rindu....

No comments: