Wednesday, February 18, 2009

hmmmmmmm

yeay finally i receive my parcel!!!!!!yeay!!!!!!!!!!!!
so me and him can show off our new top!!!! hahahahaha...
but first i need to call him and tell him...

seriously i cant recall any1 by the name of dila...except for my 11yr old cousin..
before anybody start assuming abt my relationship with mr avante...
only god and us know the truth..
mr avante if my guyfriend..he and haziq..they are my guyfriend..it mean my bestfriend..
anything wrong??to me no!!!
coz we didnt stop each other from having special gf/bf!!
argh...this week have not been a great week for both of us...
we got so emotional..or let say its me...ive cant handle the things well...
especially last nite ride home.. we felt like strangers...
even we talk for a while before i fall asleep..coz i felt so tired and sick..
but like wat i told him, im taking the risk no matter wat... we gonna stick as bestfriend..
im sick of all this seriously...

now i wanna sleep back...ive no idea wat time i meeting farrah,haziq and souher..
i need time off from all this and meet them...yes..and have fun...
and no idea if im meeting him...to pass the stuff we bought...

No comments: