Monday, March 23, 2009

EMO..

At work now, and the system is currently down. What a pathetic start to a new week.
Tried my best to adjust to my lepak lifestyle but it drained me before I could even feel the vibe..

Then on Saturday its not my day seriously. I was super down and stress. Im even too tired to watch soccer. And only watch the 2nd half of arsenal match. That explain how work life taking its toll on me, or rather work life is now my life. Even farrah joked with me.
Now we meet we talk about work, where go the topics about hot boys, love and gossips??no more gossip girls and stuff I guess..

Now its not about what day dress im gonna wear, what shoes and handbag should go with it.

Its not that easy anymore. And when im exhausted, I get so emotional and expect the whole world understand that Im trying to provide the best for myself and people around me and that im also trying my best to adapt to working life.. (NOW I APPRECIATE SCHOOL AND STUDY LIFE SO MUCH).. Where I need to worry abt exams and what im suppose to wear tmr to class) it seem that im exaggerating.. NO!! its just that im trying so hard to please myself that I end up like this..and expecting people around me to be sensitive with my feelings..

Avante and me growing apart. And I felt that its me to be blame. Tho most of the times iIts him.. but now after the meeting we had after i met estranged. We became 2 different people. Now I woke up, I wonder if some1 out there still curse me like she usually does.

Now I woke up, I wonder shud I gave her the sympathy that I give to others when they are less fortunate. Its totally none of my business and I have to be selfish. And hustle for what I want. But I know im not that. Im no longer selfish and I practically change and became sensitive about what happening around me. Some called me stupid, coz in the end nobody care about my suffering. And when avante said that some1 is suffering and stuff, I shot him with questions like a machine guns. And all I want is fairness.

Eventually we both knew that the time is coming for us to part ways. And its not looking good on me especially now I depend on him and farrah only. Farrah is always beside me when Im up for some mischief and avante is there when I need to punch someone..NOW…
At work..im practically stress about my workload.. im studying a lot and my brain seems unable to cope with the work that they gave..


And I feel like screaming or listen to MARA BAHAYA super loud and dance to it.. (figure it yourself)
FARRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I need hot boys!!!!!I need some orgasm scream!!!!!!CAN I HAVE COWBOY!!! DAMN…THIS IS CRAZY…

HOW I MISS ISAAC NOW..
I SWEAR ONLY HIM CAN MAKE ME DESTRESS….

NOW I KNOW WHY PPL HATE TO WORK…AND RATHER LEAD A BORING TAI TAI LIFESTYLE…
COZ SOME HUMANS ARE SUPER ARROGANT AND THINKS THIS WHOLE BLOODY COMPANY BELONGS TO THEM AND THEY CAN BULLY ME…

IT SEEMS MY HATE LIST IS GROWING…


oh i just cant wait for saturday!!!!
isaac and me..swimming..farrah and all...
oh god please let tmr be a saturday... (fat hope!!!)

No comments: