Thursday, March 19, 2009

STRESS BITCH PART 1

STUPID IT HUMAN THATS WORKING HERE..
WELL FROM YESTERDAY U EARN A PLACE IN MY HATE LIST!!!
SAW U AGAIN JUST NOW...
BOLEH BLAH LA...
WHAT I NEED NOW IS MY BLOODY EMAIL!!!!
HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO DO MY WORK IF U KEEP MY EMAIL IN UR POCKET!!!!

super stress..doin 2 jobs...
i get freaking confuse..
n i currently taking a five min break..

waaaa..yesterday i had free lunch...
today they gave me free crackers...1 whole box...
i guess they knw i love to munch when im stress...

can wait to knock off later..going home to eat...and go to bed ard 9...
i swear not 1 fren of mine believe i sleep at 9...
hahahaha...

i asked my dad to get for me food frm spize...2 mushroom soup and nasi ayam goreng kunyit!!!
im gonna eat like a pig and sleep like a bloody snake...

there go my intention of losing weight....

avante is home now...
thank god my punching bag is here...
i need to practice on my muay thai skills!!!!!!!!


its so damn freaking obvious im freaking stresss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but my sister face is damn scary la..
no one dare to disturb her..NOT EVEN ME!!!!!!!!
i guess triple H also will run away if he saw her face....

i swear she gonna kill me...bye peeps...

No comments: