Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Random

now at work.. and im under a lot of stress and also in dilemma…damn..
this cant be true..i know ppl are just waiting for me to drop the bomb to leave my current friend.. whom I sincerely love… argh !!!!!!!!!!!!!
morning convo with farrah over the phone


me: woit, what ya wearing???
farrah: 3/4 legging and a long tee….
me: me 2..my gap top and legging..
farrah: and flatsme: same!!!!
at the back…hanis crazy or wat call u early in the morning???hahahahahaha
me: farrah we plan like we work at same place…
farrah: ya lor… always!!!!!!!!!!!!
me: ok im going to blog abt this…
farrah: u dare?? Dun call me ever
farrah seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I blog abt it..bye!!!!!argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avante seriously…im not sure..

No comments: