Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday My Dearest SISTER!!!!!!

Happy birthday kakak!!!!
Hope u like the lil surprise on ur work desk!!!
but u are one damn blur la!!!!
hahahahahahahahaha.....

i rushed frm mrt to CB at ip to get her a cake and called her friend to put it on her desk..
Coz if i do it...ppl wud think that im my sis coz we look alike and furthermore im wearing specs, same style..hahahaha..

yesterday 1st day of work, and i reached home, watch dvd with my sis...
i fall asleep before 10pm...i swear avante gonna laugh when he knows abt this!!!
cepat pulang ya dong!!!! gue rindu kamu!!!!!!
and i woke up at 5.41am..i thot i was late for work..

workwise??
my sit is really beside the section manager...
waaaaaaaaaaaaa he dont dare to disturb me while im working..
and when he asked me to do something while im super busy... as in he disturb me...
i gave him that face (PLS DND!!!!!) he was like, erm sorry sorry...
i didnt really know the ppl there...

only the AD, SM and one temp staff...
and my mp3 and work keep me accompanied...if im really jam, i text farrah and my sis (which is like 2 floor below me)wakakakakakakakaka..and hopefully, i'll be trf to her department..tho is nt fun to be right underneath her nose 24hrs!!!!! but i need a job to support my lifestyle!!!!

today..i suffered a wardrobe malfunction...tho before that i had a 45 mins mini fashion show in my room!!!!!!argh!!!!!! im so use with shorts tee and slippers..nw i need to dress up!!!
oh ya..i love heels!!!wakakakakakakaka!!!!
if avante knows abt this he sure gonna tell me this "next time juz wear ur bikini" in a sarcastic way!!!!!!! he doesnt really like me in those revealing tops and stuff...argh!!!!
i did thot of wearing baju kurung!!! but its gonna be a JOKE of THE DAY!!!
nah it never gonna happen....oh ya.. i better stop now coz im really exhausted...really i have to tahan this job for sometime till i get a better job with better pay.. COZ ONLINE SHOPPING IS ADDICTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



kakak..i love u so much...
can u pinjam me duit???hehehehehehehe

ok..bye im running away!!!!!!


ps: u knw why working with sister is super duper boring???
coz if i do anything stupid or crazy, my sister going to know...
damn!!! (am suffering from I DUN WISH TO TALK SYNDROM!!!)
coz me and my mouth can put me into deep trouble....

and!!!!!!!! not that i dont like to be with my sis...
i have to start talking nicely to her...if not my bro in law will not give me the hp i want!!!
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and!!!!!!! she gonna keep track of my expenditure!!!!!!!!!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

even now she's holding on to my Atm card.....

and!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ppl say this.... wah you 2 look alike!!!!
wahhh this wahh that!!!! u guys look like twins!!!! STOP IT LA!!!!!

WHATEVER IS!!!!
KAKAK I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MUACKZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u know my wish!!!! tho its ur bday!!!!!!bluek!!!!



i guess u all at ktm now...ok i want pisang goreng 1, yong tau fu, and erm... 7up Revive!!!!
thanks!!!!!!!



this is what i call.....suffering from I NEED AVANTE NOW!!! im bored!!!!
farrah wake up...talk to me!!!! ok nvm...toodles ppl...im off to lala land!!!
i wanna meet my boyfie...MR CESC FABREGAS NOW!!!!

No comments: