Thursday, June 04, 2009

Hi!!!!

Hello..

i feel so down now..
mybe becoz i fought with avante, and the best part was like i juz reached office..
like i juz sit, i havent even on my pc, he called and we start this mini fight...and it change my mood.. (OH BTW I JUST FOUGHT WITH HIM AGAIN. TIME CHECK 6.55PM)

i went home late last nite...ard 2am..
really exhausted..
mybe by now, my sister and bro in law, is otw to johor...stay one nite and my uncle hse,
and off with him and his wife to pahang for the fishing GP..best!!!!!
i wish i can run away to her desk...so not even my team member can disturb me.. wakakakakaka...

2 days without my AO, i did my work fast n perfect, not even 1 human disturb me...
today..she's on my nerve..argh!!!!!!!!!!!

btw..

finally i update..
next week onwards i will be evn more depress than ever...
part of me will be somewhr else...
haiz..

and the most frustrating issue ever is my cousins are like...
argh.....
changing gfs every day!!!!!!!!! and they are like 14!!!!!
my god...when im 14 i have to spend weekends in kl...
everywhr i go, there's family or mybe abg andy and my cousins...
not boys..not bfs!!!!!!!!!!!
argh!!!!!!!!

i feel i'm not the hanis i know..i really dont know myself anymore..
too committed to work... i forget my surrounding..
i need to be there for my family... its my responsibility but i seems to let it hanging around..argh!!!
since when im a workaholic!!!!!

SNEAK PEAK TO MY WORLD NOW.... (PIC BELOW)
OH btw i have to climb onto a chair.and one leg on the wall coz there's no space left..
i was the one arranging my team so nobody left out and and the pic turn out perfect, no half face or crop head..
i think 4 ppl missing..
pic taken last friday, celebrate the may babies bday and one temp staff last day...


No comments: