Friday, June 05, 2009

where's my money

ARGH!!!WHERE'S MY PAY!!I CHECK IN THE SYSTEM, MY PAY WILL BE In TODAY!!!!!I GOT THE REF NO!!
PANDAI RIGHT ME!!!!
SM on leave, i do all this..HEAD is still around...who cares...wakaka
reached work at 11...told my AO i will be late when im just downstairs, taking my life away..wakakaka..
feeling superstar..hehehe

avante came over last night,10.45pm...
i on diet..i didnt even eat...(action merajuk, end up my tummy cant take any food)
so we end up talking for 1 full hour..and while busy talking and smoking our ass off..
mum and dad came back frm jb..so they saw us..
and they just wave and say hi, and walk off.
.amazing huh my parents chnge..more understanding i guess..
till midnite... and as usual, after a fight will end up with a big hug...
actually we still not ok..then i dare him, i know he will not do watever i dare him to do..
i was like 2 steps away frm him, suddenly i know i was in his arms..a tight hug and a kiss frm my cheek..
and everything is all done...we joke, and laugh..and all settle we are back as friends..stubborn la...

btw im meeting farrah in 10 mins time, ok la..wanna chill with her...
im gonna away over the weekend..Msia la where else im gonna go...boo hooo....
let us go shopping!!!hahaha, my parents gonna pay btw..not me..
IM STILL BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: