Friday, September 08, 2006

yo wassup, now a days im very confused...
i received a msg from full moon, he told me im special to him...
when i was abt to forget abt him, he gave me surprises...
last nite, i called him, he ask me to campak my hp in the longkang..
byk cantik muka... hahaha..he ask me to get n73.. well i asked him to get for me..haha
we talk for 5mins..ya..its been a month i didnt talk to him.. miss him
he say he been making himself busy lately, thats why he now very very very busy..
crazy kan.. and he asked me to go kl..hmm the rest are personal... hahaha..
but i feel bad, at the same time im getting close wif tis guy in school..
but i still love full moon...muackz!!
ok lah babes, im goin off soon, sorry i been busy lately so i didnt go online n post..
my myspace n frenster pun my lil sis check for me... thanks su...
take care peeps...

No comments: