Tuesday, October 03, 2006

i cant let you go
is this wat i get lovin u?

alot of things happen on sunday nite, i called him..he deny..so i bingit i mms him my password to myspace let him read he msg n my blog url so he knows wats goin on..

monday..it sucks..
i been msging adik n wawa for help..
dome been totally a pain for me...
i called him last nite, he say he cant log in to my myspace! alrite then..
i told abt the girl, he says all girls say im belong to them..im their bf..
so i ask him, u mean its me huh?? he shut up..he didnt answer..
i ask if he miss me, he ans he have a cold..selsema..wtf..
i told him i love him, guess wat..he say ok then come to kl la..
wat!!
i cried!! then suddenly the phone line disconneted!! WHAT!!!
i juz realise
he log in to my myspace n deleted the girl msg..
why??
he wanna hide his real attitude and he doesnt want me to know all his lies??
i hope she reply my msg soon!!
why he delete me from his myspace??
wat is he trying to do?
before i realise he do tat to me today,
guess wat, he msg me last nite saying yes baby.. before the event i called him..
wen he msg me, it was abt 9pm, i give him a missed call coz i miss him
maybe the msg is not for me...
he told me he wanna delete his myspace..
why he hav to delete his myspace wen he denied everything??
i hav a point here..
why?
is he hiding something from me??
could be....
i msg him something worst today..

ferrari_hanis (10/3/2006 11:34:40 AM): WHY U DO THIS TO ME!!!!
ferrari_hanis (10/3/2006 11:34:42 AM): WHY
ferrari_hanis (10/3/2006 11:34:51 AM): OK FINE!!!!! U WAN IT SO MUCH RITE
ferrari_hanis (10/3/2006 11:34:56 AM): U WAN ME TO SAY THAT I HATE U
ferrari_hanis (10/3/2006 11:34:58 AM): I BENCI U
ferrari_hanis (10/3/2006 11:35:01 AM): I NEVER MISS U
ferrari_hanis (10/3/2006 11:35:05 AM): I NEVER LOVE U


he not online today..
i check his myspace today..new song.. i mean its an old song..
u got it bad by usher..
our fav song since ages...
i log off soon...i dunno wat gonna happen between me n him.. yes i admit i love him..like wat adik say
my adik advice, if he lie, means he jahat(mean/evil)..
i hafta wait n see, make sure n try to get to know the real him..
see how he handles life and make up conclusion abt him..
i guess wat adik say is true, a 14 yr old girl can advice me tat..kudos to her..
boo to me..i cant think straight now..im so sick n tired...i didnt sleep well..
haiz..bye guys...

No comments: