Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I SO BODOH!! I WENT TO MY TRASH BIN IN MY MYSPACE ACCOUNT I FOUND THE MSG!!!!
DOME DELETE IT FROM MY INBOX!! BUT I FOUND IT!!

HERE THE MSG THE GIRL SEND!!

Oct 2 2006 11:46 AM

der's my pic n him.... even mine.... ya allah...is it dome who said all dat?? for ur info....we hav been 10 month n tomoro is our anniversary.... gurl tv3??i got d same story bout d gurl....she hurt him rite? huh....he's my second bf in mylife...atfirst i dont wan any guy in mylife but afta he done alot to me....i admit i cant get over him until my family n myfrens put me away....i dont giva damn bout it...d only thing in my mind is i've got him to b wif..... im sorie dear....i didnt mean to hurt u....AT ALL pls trust me.... even if u wan u can come n c me... i know how bad it is wen we know bout d one who we really luv xcually doin things behind us.... im tryin so hurt to beliave him but as u said we dont know dem.... i know i oso did some silly things but not untill try to get a new 1 in mylife.... i love him so much dear.... n to tell u d truth...I DONT KNOW Y!! must b bcoz my bad rite?? im not good enuf.... for him u r.... fine if u love him....u can have him....HONESTLY DEAR!! but do u think he will stick to u? im pissed off but love dat i have towords him....TOO MUCH d 1st thing he said bout u is juz fren n u helped him to download songs.... i trusted him like stupid gurl.... dear corinna...im sorie... i juz dont know wat to do.... im so sorie.....

WAT SHUD I DO!!!
now i msging the girl..if its true..its my fault..being the 3rd party in their relationship n today their anniversary..
i never hurt anybody in life!!
y muz this guy hurt me!!
he says to me all girls think him as their bf..
he told his girl im juz a fren..cool!!

this is wat i reply to the girl

u wanna know abt me..read my blog ok..

im sorry i did wrote abt u..its juz i feel so sad..dome log in to my myspace, n deleted ur msgi found it in trash..wat do u think im goin thru rite now??im stupid..i benci myself..he deleted himself from my myspace!!i trust him alot..i didnt believe u.. see wat happen to me..in my blog i ada tulis i benci u..but mayb salah i..i come into conclusion salahkn org lain, it hurt....u r askin if i nk dome, tk pe la u take him, im goin thru alot..coz of him..i tk nk dia..u ambik lah..u r askin me to trust u.. i tk leh trust anybody coz im badly hurt..badly..can i hav ur no so i can msg i tk kn marah u..i tk nk dome masuk my myspace again n check my stuff..i change my password...u tk salah..u try to keep wats urs..he belongs to you.. can u msg i at this no..

i confuse peeps..all i need now is juz a break from dome...i worry wen his fren come for the finals i told him everything...but ya no worry.. i wont trouble him abt my life...

to dome

I LOVE YOU
I MISS YOU
BUT YOU HURT ME
SO IM SO SORRY,

IM GONNA LEAVE YOU..

No comments: