Thursday, October 05, 2006

im chatting wif full moon and fahmi now,
full moon, hehehe, its PNC.. cant tell u guys wat we talk abt, only tat i ask him for my Tank tops!! and yes, i told him, i follow his advice, campak my hp dalam longkang, he laugh..anyway its fasting month..hahaha step baik, he busy in office..he ask me to chill wif him aft raya..hahaha.yes i would love to lepak wif him, ya spend time, while he make a short pit stop over..

as normal fahmi and me disturb each other like nobody business, he byk nyer baik, i know his dirty lil secret...and his gf ask him to get married.. and i was like WHAT!!! NO WAY!! i ask him to postpone his wedding, i dont care..he like most of the time bankrupt, yet his gf ask him to get married, nuts...hahahaha... i admit i love him, he my bestfren..cool rite

wawa, now i call her MRS I, hahaha, she got excited when i told her abt this shop, i saw, name, u know who la eh...her crush from kl... but i prefer to call him I, coz if his nick i write in this blog, n let say u know ppl read it n know who the guy, wawa gonna kill me, slice me into 58 pcs..hahaha...power, ok im goin crazy...wawa also now havin hbp, her students r like setan..hahaha, make her scream n shout time fasting month...hahaha sabar babe..

my love story never ends i guess..
i ask him, about wat he did to my myspace, he say maybe his fren do it, i was like? hello excuse me, u think ur fren got time to delete me in ur myspace, anyway u yang delete urself in my myspace... phone line disconneted
he msg me, dun worry lah syg.. u jgn lyan anypeople.. < what he mean by that..
wawa told me not to feeling wif tat msg, he trying to pujuk me, damn i know tat..
im getting over the fact he somehow did to this to me, no worry peeps, i think i make the wrong decision last time to forget full moon, i regretted abt it..
now full moon treat me nicely and its like, i really think, maybe it worth it to wait for him...
ok peeps i got to go, take care, love u guys...

No comments: