Thursday, January 04, 2007

my life is getting more and more personal...some juz dont understand my feelings...some do...i do this not coz i want u 2 pity me or scold me, example im the most stupid person on earth...
hey i care for my frens...i mean i sacrifies for her happiness...ya in this world at times u hav 2 be selfish...but ya... im not... i sacrifies and care for her...i hope she knows and realise it....which i think she does... so... i cant stop ppl from thinking and wondering..this is reality...things happen...n we have to face it...i know y ppl care so much abt this issue coz it happen once in a lifetime...so...it happen to me and ppl ard hav to learn from tis...not to take it like oh...if it happen again sure the girl or guy gonna sacrifies his or her love for frens n their love....not all...only a few...

im going thru hell lot of problems now....boi,frens,family,sch...how tough can i be to go thru all this shits...what more shits can i ask for...

yes thats y i say my life getting more personal to blog....im not scolding or mad or anything...im juz so fucking stress which is making me so tired...sleepless nites....

now wat im feeling and all...i really wan to keep it to myself...evn it hurt so badly....its like me cutting myself n see the blood oozes out..but i juz hav to keep it to myself...i dun wan ppl to point fingers who at fault...if u think im wrong or whoever wrong....pls keep it to urself...i really appreciate wat u guys think abt...i really do...i know u care abt me....
but i dun wanna hurt anybody..coz im already badly hurt...

but i already said earlier on...this is reality....which everynite im hoping n praying its a nitemare...but ya i have to face it and it really hurts....so guys think abt others to...dont be selfish...if at times u think wat u think is wrong....if u cant turn back the time, ask for forgiveness and really show u r sincere wif everyting...i am sincere wif wat i do...only time and place is not right...that why i still feel badly hurt...IDK if i can make it or not...its all left in his hand...

wat ever u guys help me i really appreciate it...if u got anything to say...pls mind the words...i dun wanna hurt anybody and MYSELF MORE!!! IM TIRED...

No comments: