Friday, March 02, 2007

early morning, was it early, hahaha... ok meet eqa n faz at simei, slack, then tis org gila disturb n shouting, hahahaha, funny part is, i didnt recognize my ex at all... eqa saw him, ya he wif a girl, so i msg he then kinda like say hi to me... hahaha...
but me faz eqa munawer dama n zai kena kacau by org giler... hahaha funny...but the best part is wen the org gila came to like confronted us wen we did nothin wrong beside smokin, or did we?? i dunno... hahaha... munawer dama n zai run away, eqa run to the toilet left me n faz... hahahahaha..we like laughin out loud....serious, btw did i commented my ex gf pretty.. good lookin... hmmm ok la...

wen out wif my sis, first it was wif eqa n faz, then meet my sis at bugis, eqa n faz followed me till ibu reach bugis n they went off wif ibu... ibu (eqa mum) fyi la.... aft eqa n faz left, my sis asked me tis...
adk, faz ada abg...
i say ya, hot gak (i saw his bro pics before) hmmmm y?
she asked again, no la... juz askin, how old eh?
i answered back, not wrong i guess 21 ah why?
she say tis, ah 21 so young, i 27...
i reply, why nk buat scandal ke pe??
she ans wif her face yg mmg mintak kena penampar, YES!!
im like, watever... da kahwin masih nk scandal... haiz... abg nizam balik cepat!!!!
hahahahaha, my sis keep complimenting faz handsome, indeed kata my MANAGER YG TK PERNAH BYR GAJI,
haiz manager nasib kau handsome n kau matair lesbian aku, so aku give chance, HALAL kn sua.. hahahaha...


chill wif my sis...
alot things happen...but the best was abt me really in the need to go wee wee, wen to tis toilet, confident it gonna be clean coz wen goin in, we hav to pay 10 cent... i went it, and.... u guys know.. damn shoot... i quickly wen out n ask my sis walk to the nearest cleanest toilet!! back again to national library juz to go toilet....hahaha...my reaction was like, kakak aku nk pengsan masuk tat toilet....haha my sis laugh like crazy, today i smoke 11 sticks of cigarette n she killing me... i mean my sis... but i know soon i got to quit.. haha... had fun wif my sis, most prob we share our secrets... hahaha

for now....

i may not know how to sing, but im like learning how abt music, notes, harmony, music appreciation and many more. im having the nerve to learn the basic things...

dont ask why but tis is like to release my stress...

maybe too much of music involve in my life that make me decide to do tis, aft all i really appreciate musics... all sorts of music include indie, trance, punk, alternative and the list goes on..

but currently im stuck back wif song

pada senyummu by incik pot!!! i had it since last year, then my mp3 spoilt... i didnt hav back up, wen to nini hse, check her desktop, i saw the the song, play it over n over again for 3 hours...argh balik home, i check if my mp3 still workin, thank god, it work... i quickly copy tat song n put in my hp, check myspace juz now, i wen to layar tanchap page, i found the lyrics... so here the lyrics...

Apa diingatkan pada masa yang lalu
Cuba kau lihat, tenungi mataku
Terungkap beribu lagu hanyalah untukmu
Tiada yang lain lagi
Pada senyummu
Pada tawamu kasih
Ada kebahagiaanku, warna hidup ini
Andai wajahmu takku sua kembali
Khabarkan oh angin
Hidupku tiada bererti
Berikan resahmu, kan kubawa nun jauh
Dapat kau lihat pemandangan itu
Tersimpan seribu satu
Rahsia tiada lagi
Berputar-putar berguling riang ketawa bernyanyi merdu sungguh..
Pada senyummu...

No comments: