Saturday, May 19, 2007

start wif thursday..
bored at home coz i didnt go to sch..i had high fever..
today...
i felt feverish...
but still i force myself to school...
happening..
finally i meet ninie..i miss her so much!!
and i steal abt 7-8 baby pics...
i miss baby ok!!
abt 3 weeks i didnt meet shana...
my god...
went to nenek hse...
but i went to library first...
n i wasted abt 1 hr there...finding for books and read magazine...
i juz love reading..hahaha
reached nenek hse...
i fall asleep...
n my cousin turning 15 this sunday but taller than me is also sick slept beside me...
tell u, i feel so short wen i stand beside him...
and the last time we slept together was 14 years ago..
hahaha...hanis n hanief slp, nenek wake us up also we ignore!!
hahahaha....
abt 7.45pm, i follow my grandparents to my uncle hse...
my cousin syafie also tag along...
till 9.30pm before they send me home...

GUESS WHAT??!!
RUFFEDGE PERFORM AT TV3 JUZ NOW!!
YES MY FAV SONG
SECEBIS KEPERCAYAAN!!!
i love their style!!
can i have the bbc sweaters!!!
i juz love them!!!

my beloved boyfie already fall asleep abt 9plus...so now im bored!!
tmr im going out...bye peeps!!
goodnite sweet dreams...muz sleep now...still feeling feverish...argh!!

No comments: