Friday, September 28, 2007

lalalalala
moody as always...
going out wif my gfs...
at night, another lepak session...
god...im freaking tired...woke up early, took a cab to granny hse..
n found grandpa didnt go for friday prayers...
argh..before i left, i had a fight wif my dad..(seems forever)
but as early as 8.30 frens woke me up...argh...
sis also called me abt the kl issue...

tonight during the lepak session i gonna find out more info abt the issue...
i rather waste the money on something else than that slut taking it...*wondering how much she took..if few thousands its alrite*
not worth it... im sure out there, i can find better executive than her..

oh ya... this post > to whom it may concern.. no finger pointing..

let me make myself clear...
yes, maybe wen i was on the phone, i confess i still...
but now no longer...
coz i have a few better choice...
bmw or ferrari??
ferrari is my choice.. its full moon..


read jfk blog, he wif ashraf n astro team are now shooting a documentary in Swiss..
argh... i wanna go Swiss!! gosh im craving for marche...hahaha...
wonder how my life without full moon aft raya.. he's going london... n jof going aussie on the 14 oct... haiz... it seems everybody taking a break from life.. hmmm wait full moon hav a meeting in london..he's not there for holiday.. ok... jof... get for me koala..hahaha.. n dolphin!! life size!!hahaha

No comments: