Thursday, February 28, 2008

yesterday is the classic day of my life..
super lepak..
as u guys know im kinda down, and lately playing hide and seek with my frens...
(dun wan them to know wats going on)..

so i decided to go school for accounting class...
took 135.. stop at paya lebar.. and i miss bus 2.. double deck coz i busy talking on the phone...
so waited for few mins for another bus...
find a seat, n juz rest.. at eunos, i saw this guy look exactly copy paste like Eduardo!! yup the arsenal striker that broke his leg.. i msg my sis and my boyfie.. told them this (i dun care, im going to asked this guy is his leg is ok or not) *mcm la dia nie eduardo*

he saw me looking at him,and he stare at me... so i smile at look somewhere else..and guess what, he actually came nearer to me and stand beside me... and i took out my hp and type this

YOU LOOK LIKE EDUARDO ARSENAL..
and i try to look up at him and smile, and show him my msg..

he saw wat i type, and smile and reply this to me

but my leg is totally ok..
so are you arsenal fan??
me: yup, arsenal die hard fan...
him: nah, im a man u fan..
hey there 2 seats behind, wanna sit wif me...
me: ya sure..

and frm bedok till my school we talk.. about stuff...

at changi fire station (my boyfie working) he asked me for my no...
i gave him mine.. and yup.. i alight and he start msging me.. till now..
we talk about random stuff... and my boyfie.. i know he doesnt mind with it.. and he knows im attached..so its just a fren fren thing.. like me and HR.. hahahaha

my sis..she just laugh and disturb me wen im on the phone wif him.. and say, pls find for her, fabregas or john cena look alike...(dun ask me where she putting abg nizam)...

and...
at the rate we are going.. its juz to difficult to tell whats going on between us...
pray hard and hope.. this relationship last...

my dear sohan shaun..
its been 5 days...
i love and miss you so much...
no word can describe how sad or hurt i am...
but im waiting.. and i hope..there's still room for us to talk and work things out...

No comments: