Monday, March 03, 2008


yes,im single...
it was a clean one..
i was already at the losing end.. i dunno wat to do..and prepared myself..
wen he decide and msg me.. i agree to it...

i admit, i feel so damn sad.. but
i know, its the right decision..
we both dont want to hurt each other anymore...

after he msged me, i cried for a short while, called my sis.. i wanna go fishing wif her..
and msg castello to fetch me...

he and abg nizam bro in law fetch me abt 5.30pm, and off we go to bedok jetty!!!
i had alot of fun...
i went to the beach all alone.. and..
write his name on the sand and wait for the waves to erase it..
and i got carried away... i juz stand and stare... telling myself.. now its time for exams...
evrybody i mean my family thats with me yesterday was damn nice to me...
and they tell me to chill.. im alright...


and guess wat...my baby nephew isaac hamzah came abt 10.30pm..yes....
and when the rest went to the end of the jetty leaving me and him all alone... he kinda sleepy, and i put him to sleep...
i cant find my hp in my handbag, as i cant bend down coz im carrying him, so there's this hot guy help me... and he asked me this.. hmmm so this is not ur child right.. i was like.. erm no..my nephew.. hahaha... gosh.. i wish i can hav his no.. but its ok...

today i went to tamp, wat else to study.. and guess wat.. on the way home in bus 8, i saw a hot guy.. from my school.. wearing a jersey... and guess what... i saw his name.. and guess wat we share the same name.. yup.. his name is Hanis.. yes HANIS!! and i called suhana straight.. i wanna find this hanis on tuesday.. i dont care.. hahahaha.. tuesday is the last day of school..hahaha..



Selamat Malam Sayang... (i miss him saying this, it makes me cair...)

one ringtone that i will miss hearing it.. put a lil umph in it.. by jagged edge.. his ringtone if he calls me.. gosh..

No comments: