Monday, July 28, 2008

went to a wedding reception juz now...baihakki and norfasarie...
its super hot..
i was like, burning.... ok la the wedding.. i had a feeling i saw someone but im not sure!

ok, saturday was like the bomb la...
k1 carnival..we took pics with the hot sexy cars!!!!!
formula one, formula ford kinda and stuff!!!
from ferrari to SLK to audi r8!!!

and me and omar took pic with this ang moh guy..from the formula bmw!!!
and itlook like father mother and son pic!!!

the fun i had...
this guy he saw me...and he thot omar is my boyfie!!!
ya right just becoz im into angmohs doesnt mean my cousin u see me hugging and holding hand is my boyfie..even tho he's cute and way better looking than some guys i knew....

what ever is!!
e'one! my another hot guyfriend from kl, tell me this!!
u gotta lose some weight!!yes!!! i gain the weight i lost like 3 mths ago..a whole 7kgs!!!!
fish man...hahahaha... i guess this is the reason why u see me glowing!!
happy and craziness = 7kgs of fats!
but i cant be bothered to really go bonkers abt my current weight coz!!!!! IM HAPPY!!!

hahahaahaha!!!!!

whoopsie!!!!

sch start in few hrs time!!!!
i hate it!! and worst!!!! i gonna miss omar and marissa..last night the last night we slept together...we were like hugging and laughing our ass off, that my sis thot ghost laughing at 4am!!! i need some rest now!!!!!

e'one!!!! kirim salam ikan2 kat redang ok!!!
and tell ur production, come spore!!! and we can shot abt the gadgets together!!!
wkakakakakaka...

No comments: