Tuesday, July 29, 2008

no song for this blog post...
why???
just wanna say thanks to farrah and ana, for the laughing gas....
they make me laugh and i felt like i lost 5kgs....just laughing...

and make fun of me infront of my family members...
COZ.....


I CRIED!!!!!!! yes....

send them to the airport..
nono.. i mean my parents and the rest... me, farrah, ana, my sis, bro in law and busu met them there at t3....
gosh... when i saw them, abt 5 mins later i start crying.. and when they about to go in... i cried again.. i was the worst one.... farrah and ana get to control their tears... but not for me... coz i gonna miss them so much... omg... im crying now when i typing this... gonna meet them in 2 more years.. INSYA-ALLAH... nono.. can we sponsor them to come every year??? i hope we can negotiate... haiz..

i wanna blog about hw much i hate my lecturer..coz of the debates we had... but... it end up with a goodbye to my both lovely cousins... maybe becoz they are close to me...and omar keep telling me, im his favourite cousin... i love both of them... farrah ana...now u guys got something new to kenakan me right... i knw u guys are controlling ur tears... nvm nvm...

No comments: