Saturday, December 13, 2008

Plain Saturday

its been so long since i last post an entry..
as normal..i only lost 1 kg..so 14 to go..
hahahahaha..im happy..

i went out with farrah for 3 days straight.. wednesday, thursday and friday!!!
hahahahahaha and tmr...this is crazy..but we love shopping..

oh ya..
thursday, we went suntec to look for xmas dress..
and guess what??? i took isaac along...tell u..he's having fun..
freda and farrah had fun with him..they say he has the cheeky smile..hahahaha
im happy when im with him...
he looks like he lost weight..but one thing he cant stop..yes..he cant stop eating..
he keeps eating..and he also love starbucks..hahahaha.. rasberry passion ice tea..

mil told me, that one day he wanna meet isaac...im like laughing and maybe one day..so he will know why isaac is my sweetheart...

haiz now im the lonely child at home...kakak and abg nizam and all include isaac is at klang now..will be back this tuesday.. SUPER BORING!!!

i really have nothing to do..
boyfie is busy with his work so he decided to off his phone and will on it after 11...
mil, u gi dating eh???? hahahaha i usually asked him that...serious tone, then i laugh..

GO ARSENAL!!! TONIGHT I SHALL WATCH ALL SOCCER MATCH!!!!
ALL HAIL ARSENAL... i miss fabregas..

oh ya!!! i saw this arsenal jacket..cost me $123
is anyone kind enuff to get me the jacket???????
i cant ask my sis or bro in law coz.. they got me my mp3 speaker..i turn my room into a club at times..hahahaha

No comments: