Saturday, March 07, 2009

Girls are taught a lot of stuff growing up: if a boy punches you he likes you, never try to trim your own bangs, and someday you will meet a wonderful guy and get your very own happy ending.
every movie we see, every story we're told implores us to wait for it: the third act twist, the unexpected declaration of love, the exception to the rule.
but sometimes we're so focused on finding our happy ending we don't learn how to read the signs. how to tell the ones who want us from the ones who don't, the ones who will stay and the ones who will leave. and maybe a happy ending doesn't include a guy, maybe it's you, on your own, picking up the pieces and starting over, freeing yourself up for something better in the future. maybe the happy ending is just moving on. or maybe the happy ending is this: knowing after all the unreturned phone calls and broken-hearts, through the blunders and misread signals, through all the pain and embarrassment... you never gave up hope.

from farrah's blog...
i agree with it...thanks hun!!!!!

oh ya...im starting work this monday.. sadly...avante cant celebrate it with me...haiz..due to work.
and im sure im gonna spend more money on clothes like i did just now..hahaha...
and the fact that avante and i kept having heated up conversation..all coz of stupid misunderstanding...
and for a fact..avante hide something from me...
wat do u expect... of coz im pissed.. i hate people who dont know me start cursing me and my family for no right of reason.. you dont earn any sympathy or respect from me..not anymore..
i dont care at all now.. if u are smart enough.. you wont curse me and my family...sorry!!!
i know he dont wish to tell me..coz he worry ill get hurt...but his mistake..he didnt hide it properly..aiyo!!!

i told him, i will never gave up hope tho i know..one day we gonna go our separate ways...
why not now??? coz im so sure i cant deal without him... for 6 entire months almost everyday we meet and spend time.. we are close like we are in relationship...but no... we are friends...
and i hope it last..but avante and me know things will not go our way...
so while spending time with him, im still finding for the right one, sometimes with his help...
thanks dear... i appreciate it so much... i know from now, this gonna be a tough for us...
but hey sayang...dont worry...ill always be there for u...no matter what... sampai syurga
i just want the best for both of us... u know me right...nothing but just the best....
so right now, we helping each other and when the time comes, we will be ready to say our goodbye...

so whoever wanna curse me, go ahead...whoever wanna say anything go ahead..i know avante is still here beside me to protect me.... (ya...he's an autobot)

No comments: